I am a Microsoft Certified Professional based in New York City area with:
Read More »
- Fifteen years of experience in IT management, project management, administration, analysis, design, development, testing, production, programming, and maintenance of databases, data warehouses, and information systems
- Eleven years of designing, monitoring, maintaining, and fine-tuning servers and other computer equipment
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL SERVER, SSIS, SSAS, MySQL, Oracle, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Erwin, .Net framework, VB.Net, ASP, C#, HTML, XML, VB script,...
I have fifteen years of experience in IT management, administration, architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, production, programming, and maintenance of databases and information systems, and project management. In addition, I possess eleven years of designing, monitoring, maintaining, and fine-tuning servers and other computer equipment. Also, I am teaching various graduate and undergraduate computer science courses at major universities in New York City since 1999.
In 1997, I received my Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree with honors (Magna Cum Laude) in Accounting from Hunter College of the City University of New York. In 2000, I graduated from Long Island University with honors and received my Master of Science (M.S.) Degree in Computer Science. In the same year, I became a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in Designing and Implementing Databases. In 2007, I received Ph.D. Degree in Information Systems from Nova Southeastern University.
Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Designed data marts using multidimensional design principles (star schema)
- Implemented a Business Intelligence (BI) environment
- Developed ETL packages using SSIS and custom written code
- Developed OLAP cubes using SSAS
- Worked with ETL developers and data analysts to design, develop, and implement solutions for extraction and integration of data to and from data warehouses and data marts for the purposes of reporting, decision support...
Read More »