Read More »
I love to work!
I have time to spare, and knowledge to share!
My life lessons and skills are EXTREMELY diversified.
A genius level IQ keeps my mind spinning at 100mph...
so I truly need, and enjoy applying my creative, and problem solving
abilities to any project I tackle.
Oh, and I have a little problem with
perfectionism...which should work out GREAT for your project! :)
Tampa, FL USA
I will edit, create or research any project for you!
You won't find anyone more diversified! :)
SKILLS / EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
* Published Writer (Poetry, short story & script writing)
* Data-mining (able to locate ANY information available on the Internet)
* Food Critic / writer - NOW magazine Toronto, ON
* Bachelors degree in Business
* Interior Design Certification
* Editor's Assistant for the Globe & Mail (Toronto) 1993-1996
* 15 years experience in Science/Holistic Medicine
* Daycare proprietor (5 years)
* Animal Experience (Wildlife volunteer / 4 different breeds of dog-breeding)
* Volunteer for the home for the aging
* Volunteer at Five Counties Children Center; school for Mentally disabled
* 4 years Personal assistant
Including; full-color high quality manual creation, Photoshop, printing,
international travel, city permits, stage productions, theater rentals, heavy
equipment rentals, bar code creation, sales, customer service...etc.
* Also proficient on both Windows systems and Mac OS.
Read More »