Mar 27, 2003|Article Writing|$200|Working
Jan 24, 2003|Other - Engineering & Manufacturing|$14,375|Completed
Dreams & Logic provides electronic product creation services, from concept development through manufacturing engineering, generally in the consumer product (retail) space.
Creative and Engineering Services are provided directly; small- and large-scale production services are provided through a network of OEM's.
20 years developing consumer product, from Toys to Tech.
Team Management and Leadership
- R&D teams
- Project Management
- Production transition and support
- Contractor & Turn-Key Manufacturing partnerships and management
Product Development and Marketing
- Product Marketing, from market analysis to product feature & cost requirements
- Product Sales support, including positioning, messaging and packaging
Broad-based Expert Engineering Design and Development, including:
- System Architecture, from handheld to large-scale, with emphasis on low-power/low-cost consumer applications; Toys, Computers, PDA's, VoIP, Cable Modems
- Analog Circuit design (Amplifiers, Switching Power Supplies, Video circuits, etc)
- Digital Design (Micro processors/controllers, Audio & Video Conversion/ processing, networking, etc.)
- FPGA & ASIC Design & Development
- VoIP/Telephony/Wired & Wireless Communications (Cable/DOCSIS, Digital TV, POTS DAA's and SLIC's, "IP" telephony, ISDN, Ethernet/10Base-T, one- and two-way
- Software design, from embedded through DSP's to GUI's
All project results are delivered complete: BOM, AVL's, all source files, purchase...
Read More »