Lotus Notes Guru with a long and successful track record in delivering innovative Lotus Notes and Domino solutions. Highly intelligent with well-developed business acumen, initiative, drive, and superior problem solving skills. Multiple certifications in Lotus Notes Development and Administration. Published author with IBM. Regular author for leading Lotus Notes journal The View. Strong network of relationships with many of the other experts in the Lotus Community both within and outside of IBM.
Read More »
Jun 17, 2011|Software Application|$1,518|Completed
Mar 3, 2011|Other IT & Programming|$240|Completed
Dec 21, 2010|Database Development|$500|Completed
Jun 3, 2010|Other IT & Programming|$630|Completed
Lotus Notes achievements have included, but are not limited to:
- Full SDLC design and development of Lotus Notes client application
- Complete Domino Intranet/Internet application architecture, design and development
- Design and development of Lotus Notes application development tools - Development of numerous Lotus Notes integration utilities - Project Managing Lotus Notes/Domino application development and infrastructure projects
Technical expertise includes:
- 14+ Years Lotus Notes Client solution experience
- 10+ Years Domino Intranet/Internet solutions development experience.
- Rare expertise with the Lotus Notes C and C++ APIs, event hooks and server add-ins
- Strong Java and XML skills.
- Wide-ranging experienced in integrating Notes/Domino with various technologies including MS SQL Server, Oracle, LDAP, Microsoft IIS, ASP, Crystal Reports, Sametime, Domino Workflow and Quickplace.
Lotus Notes/Domino Intranet Architecture
Designed and developed a generic, reusable, content management framework (similar to a light version of Aptrix) which supported 20+ Domino Intranet sites. Successfully deployed a major framework upgrade to all intranet sites with zero defects.
Lotus Notes Application Development Tool
Designed, developed architecture and programmed Caliton ClearView, a cutting-edge application development tool for Lotus Notes and Domino developers. Coded over 20,000 lines of C/C++ code including 100+ custom...
Read More »