- Studied in Russia, the Netherlands and the UK
Read More »
- Bachelor degree in Russian Studies
- Translating to different languages (English-Russian, English-Dutch, Russian-English, Russian-Dutch, Dutch-English, Dutch-Russian)
- Proofreading, copy-editing Dutch, Russian, English
- Experienced in translating documents, (in)formal letters, manuals/guides, (e)books, web content
- Accurate and on-time
Nov 1, 2008|Editing & Proofreading|$250|Working
Check original texts or confer with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical material.
Discuss translation requirements with clients, and determine any fees to be charged for services provided.
Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
Read written materials such as legal documents, scientific works, or news reports, and rewrite material into specified languages.
Refer to reference materials such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviors.
Compile information about the content and context of information to be translated, as well as details of the groups for whom translation or interpretation is being performed.
Looking forward to do business with you!
Read More »