I am Chartered Accountant and a Certified Financial Consultant having more than five years of experience in Audit, Financial Consultancy, Financial Reporting and Analysis. Currently working at Islamic Investment and Finance Cooperatives Group and Financial Consultant. I possess in depth knowledge and experience in the field of:
Read More »
1. Corporate Finance & Financial Management
2. Accounting for Financial Statements
3. Cost and Management Accounting
4. Quantitative Methods and Business Mathematics
5. Business Management
6. Microsoft Excel...
Oct 1, 2013|Accounting|Private|Completed
Dec 11, 2012|Accounting|Private|Completed
Jun 21, 2012|Other - Finance & Mgmt|Private|Completed
Oct 30, 2011|Accounting|Private|Completed
1. Corporate Finance & Financial Management:
Historical performance; Time value of money: compounding, discounting, present values and future values, annuities and perpetuities, etc.; Interest rates and bond valuation; Dividends and stock valuation and dividend policy; Capital budgeting: NPV, IRR, payback period, profitability index, etc.; Risk, return and security market line: beta estimation, CAPM; Cost of capital, financial leverage, capital structure, etc; Cash and liquidity, credit and inventory management; International corporate finance; Risk management and financial engineering; Options and option valuation; Mergers and acquisitions
2. Accounting for Financial Statements:
Preparation of income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows: Accounting for specialized items: Property, Plant & Equipment, bad debts; provisions; financial instruments; leases; employee benefits; income taxes; revenues,; foreign currency transactions etc.;Accounting for mergers and consolidations; IFRS vs GAAP; Financial statement analysis
3. Cost and Management Accounting:
Cost concepts; Job-order costing vs process costing;ABC Costing; Marginal costing vs absorption costing: CVP analysis; Relevant costs: special order, make or buy decisions; ROA, residual income and economic value added; Standard costing and variance analysis; EOQ and linear programming
4. Quantitative Methods and Business Mathematics:
Algebra and logarithm; Series and progressions; Probability,...
Read More »
Islamic Investment and Finance Cooperatives Group
Financial Consultant (Head of Finance)
2011 - Present
- To reach out to IIFC’s in South, East and Central provinces of Afghanistan and correct their accounting records.
- To reconcile IIFC’s records with donors and bank statements and inquire the...