Are you looking for:
Read More »
1) a Researcher and Statistics Consultant?
2) a SEO&Social Media Analyst?
3) a Team Leader for your project/company?
4) a Copywriter with top notch English?
5) someone who understands what You want and knows How to get there?
Great, then don't leave yet. Let's try and see how we, together can make your business and projects grow and generate awesome results.
I've been a full-time freelancer and entrepreneur for the past 6 years. I've worked with many clients and built a couple of businesses of my own. Now I'm...
May 20, 2015|Other - Sales & Marketing|Private|Completed
Apr 9, 2015|Other - Sales & Marketing|Private|Working
Mar 17, 2015|Viral Marketing|Private|Completed
Oct 15, 2014|Creative Writing|Private|Working
I like to believe I have a certain work ethic. My Objectives are:
1) To Develop new strategies for and with my clients;
2) To Maintain a good relationship with my clients;
3) To Organize my activity on a given project (for e.g., hire project-based people to help me with high volumes of work; of course, client will be notified when this happens);
4) To Contact potential business partners. In a way, I see my clients as partners: we work together in order to create a sustainable business. It does not matter if the business is not mine on paper. I treat each project as if it were mine and I focus on developing strategies and implementing them;
5) To Create constant reports of activity. Being organized is crucial and essential in high volume projects;
6) To Provide and Promote online transparency for my clients (through Search Engine Optimization strategies, White HAT SEO, Link-Building, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media);
7) To Participate in weekly Skype calls or email exchanges upon client exchange;
8) Last, but not Least, to Generate excellent results and potential on-going work relationships with my clients.
1) SEO Audits for client websites
2) In-depth analysis of what has been done before and what needs to be done from there
3) Search Engine Optimization through White Hat techniques
4) Link Building services (Links, Images & other visuals)
5) PPC & Social Media campaigns (budget provided by the client)
6) Digital Marketing services...
Read More »