We communicate frequently, effectively, and we're open 24 x 7.
Read More »
Our FREE consultation includes guidance on the best approach to solve the problem, which may or may not be our solution. We do this to earn your trust and build relationships.
Who are we exactly?
RushMySite is a team of veteran web developers and consultants who know the Internet terrain well.
We've developed web presence solutions for small businesses, non-profit organizations, and agencies of the Federal Government, such as the EPA and the US Forest Service.
Nov 11, 2011|Web Programming|$900|Completed
Oct 9, 2011|Blog Programming|$700|Completed
Sep 28, 2011|Website Design|$750|Completed
Sep 1, 2011|Database Development|$4,266|Completed
Our primary lines of service are:
1) Brochureware - Mainstream external-facing websites which present general company information. These are often based on the WordPress platform. Our Brochureware mottos are:
- Professional websites. Fast. You need it to be fast and easy. We understand. We'll have your website built and launched quickly without a lot of questions.
- You're in control. Given you choose one of our CMS solutions such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco, DotNetNuke, Orchard, etc., you'll have the option to modify text and replace photos on your site without the need to contact a web developer.
- Soup to Nuts. We can handle every aspect of the website development process, including design, development, graphics, and written content.
2) Web applications - Portal & Ecommerce systems that serve a particular function, such as help desk, document sharing, workflow, customer information services, merchandise sales, etc.
Our approach to application development includes SDLC for lifecycle management and Agile techniques at the component level. Our development philosophy is 100% N-Tier based with a focus on a clear, well-documented strategy prior to starting the development phase.
Once in development, we insure you receive accurate, timely updates, and walk-through documents for each project milestone.
Support is a key lifecycle phase for any system. Our team will stand by to insure you receive the support you need for as long as necessary.
Read More »