Tell me your idea. I'll tell you how we can make it reality. Then I'll build it for you - plain and simple.
Read More »
My name is Ryan and I like developing websites and web applications. This means that you have someone on your team who wants to work on the project and wants to see it succeed as much as you do.
I live in Austin, Texas and attend the University of Texas studying computer science. I have a dog, Roxie, who is a genius and I love doing anything outside with her. I like to play the piano, practice tae kwon do, travel, kayak, rock climb,...
Oct 16, 2012|Web Programming|$3,584|Working
Jun 26, 2012|Mobile Applications|$450|Working
Oct 13, 2010|Other IT & Programming|$50|Completed
Oct 7, 2010|Other IT & Programming|$265|Completed
Past Projects (outside Elance):
- Flash game with a high score system and asset administration (client has the ability to load new objects into the game).
- A 3D flight simulator in Flash (in progress)
- A multiplayer shooter in Flash (in progress)
- Djikstra based mapping algorithms (think Google Maps...)
- A PHP web app that took 10,000 mailing addresses at a time, without any uniform format, and parsed into a database.
- Countless Joomla projects involving social media and eCommerce.
- A website for cancer surviviors to exchange anonymous messages of encouragement.
- Custom jQuery and CSS menus
- Tons of straight up web design projects (static pages, no server side design).
- Website administration
- Flash advertisments
- Countless HTML email campaigns
Some of my favorite tools:
- PHP (including object oriented design)
- AJAX (this is a pretty broad term)
- XML and JSON
- Content Management Systems, especially Joomla!
If you need a project done with the tools above, or you have an idea and want to find out what you need, please contact me.
Read More »