Isn't writing well the most important attribute you're looking for in a writer? Look no further: as well as a thorough and professional service, offering writing to specification and re-writes as required, I'm a published author who just loves to write, and write well. With close to ten years' experience of writing and editing in academic and corporate spheres -- you name it, I've written it!
Read More »
Writing samples available on request. See my CV (portfolio) for qualifications, etc., and visit my website (http://drsamknowles.wordpress.com) for...
I am a conscientious, organised, thorough, precise, and creative writer. With publications in numerous field-leading journals, as well as a full-length monograph due for release this year, my skills have been tested and found exceptionally good. Whatever your project might be -- whatever the size, scope, audience, or tone -- allow me to provide you with top-quality written material, every time.
* first-class BA (Hons) degree from the University of Cambridge
* several postgraduate degrees, including PhD from the University of Leeds
* successful time spent as editor/researcher/designer for business consultancy
* first monograph to be published with Palgrave Macmillan in 2014
* articles in 'Journal of Commonwealth Literature', 'Studies in Travel Writing', 'Postcolonial Text', and 'Canadian Literature'
* taught at the Universities of Leeds, Newcastle, and Lincoln (UK)
* papers delivered at inter/national conferences (London, Warwick, Nottingham, Lancaster [UK]; Cyprus; Innsbruck [AT]; Georgia [GA])
Academic: undergraduate and postgraduate levels. I have a First-Class Bachelor's degree in English, an MA Distinction, and a PhD in Literature -- the written work I provide for you comes with years of linguistic precision and stylistic polish behind it.
Business: I financed the latter part of my education with work as a writer, researcher, editor, project manager, and general handyman at a small UK business consultancy. In 5 years at...
Read More »