// WORK ETHIC
Read More »
"The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself." -- Henry Miller.
The above is my design philosophy and what makes me a detail-oriented person. Labour sponsored by thoughtfulness, passion and dedication end in inspiring results. A great project doesn't end with a full stop but an exclamation mark or ellipses and always has room for an etcetera.
// KEY STRENGTHS
• Expert in leading industry standard graphic design and motion graphics software.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced corporate environment with a limited budget.
• Ability to prioritize deliverables.
• Ability to work effectively under tight, often-shifting, deadlines.
• Advanced experience with electronic media including digital cameras, audio equipment, scanners and CD/DVD burners.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to work within all stages of the design process, from rapid idea generation, through management of precise execution.
• Ability to merge design thinking with business strategy and operational practicality to develop creative, functional, appropriate, cost-effective designs.
• Ability to organize, present and communicate ideas effectively to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to execute production-ready, creative brand consistent designs.
Read More »