Who Am I?
Read More »
I have a Bachelor of Psychology (with Honours), a Masters of Organisational Psychology, and an MBA (marketing major).
* I know psychology (what makes people buy)
* I know marketing (how to get people to choose you)
* I know copywriting (how to seduce customers with words)
Honestly, all the pieces of paper I've collected at Uni mean diddly-squat. The only thing that matters is whether I can put together the right sequence of words to sell your product/service...
And that isn't something that can be taught in a lecture theater,...
Feb 24, 2014|Copywriting|Private|Working
Feb 24, 2014|Copywriting|Private|Completed
Feb 10, 2014|Copywriting|Private|Completed
Jan 21, 2014|Sales Writing|Private|Completed
...How many times have you clicked off a webpage, email, or thrown a piece of direct mail in the trash because it was exactly like all the other crappy offers you've seen time and time again?
Happens all the time, right?
Well, if you've put in time, money, effort, and soul into your project...
...You'd be very, VERY disappointed if a prospect clicked off your page... without even giving it a chance!
That's precisely the reason YOU need my conversion boosting, high level copy to stop those scanners in their tracks, glue them to their seats, and almost force them to buy your products...
What is really sad is when ordinary business owners and entrepreneurs (just like YOU) get suckered in by an amateur, "me too", run of the mill copywriter. This mistake is a HUGE waste of both time and money!
"How Do You Know You Can Trust Me?"
* My sales copy consistantly generate thousands in revenue for marketers.
* I use a fool proof 21 point checking system that let's no project go live until complete (This will JUMP your conversions sky high!
Don't be surprised if your competitors try to rip parts of your copy off...)
* I don't cut corners... I write all the copy from scratch to ensure your reader gets all the vital selling points of your offer!
* I don't use silly sales templates that almost DRIVE AWAY customers rather than bring them in...
* My personal guarantee... I'll work very hard to make you happy. Naturally, there may be some differences in taste....
Read More »