Experienced Digital marketing Professional and Content Strategist with 11 years of ecommerce experience.
Read More »
I specialize in marketing online products and you can read about how I go about doing my job by reading the "Powerful Guide to Search Engine Marketing" that is contained in my portfolio.
Project management, estimating costs, tracking milestones and deliveries, UI, site content, onsite-offsite SEO and content strategies -- I can expertly perform all these activities (and more) that can help you reach Google-top effortlessly.
I am a...
Oct 13, 2013|Web Content|Private|Completed
Aug 16, 2013|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Here is what I can offer my eLance clients:
1. Well-rounded search engine marketing and content strategy expertise.
2. Access to my expereinced PHP team (15 pros) and graphic designers (2 pros).
2. Access to my 7-member crack team of American writers (all native English speakers)
3. Project Management -- I obtain the brief and communicate it to my team/s. Once the work begins, I resolve issues, suggest solutions and act as a bridge between the client and team and ensure that every milestone set is delivered on time, every time.
4. A solid SEO strategy. My approach to SEO includes the following:
a. Research keywords using a variety of online (WebCEO, Link Assistant, Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, Soovle, SpyFu) and offline tools (customer and vendor surveys).
b. Research competitors' keywords (on site and in PPC ads) using SpyFu and WebCEO or LinkAssistant.
c. Analyze the sources of your site's and your competitors' links (educational sites, blogs, government sites, internal-external links, etc.)
d. Analyze your site from the coding and onsite SEO perspectives.
e. Analyze social media presence.
f. Check for localization SEO, if required.
g. Use semantic keyword engines to ensure that we are on top of Google's algorithmic changes.
h. Create an analysis report.
i. Create a marketing plan that includes onsite SEO, blogging, guest blogging, white hat backlink building, localization, content development, content marketing, etc.
j. Execute the plan to...
Read More »