Why Me - Tweaking my style to accommodate your specific requirements, I write with personality, diligence, dedication, and offer you completely unique and engaging content following a ‘Zero Error’ policy. If you’re interested in having me manage your content, please skim through my portfolio (and my rates), and then we could talk more! Have a great day!!
Read More »
PS: If you happen to have a project that truly ‘excites’ me enough, I could negotiate on the cash front. :-)
Jun 9, 2013|Article Writing|Private|Completed
May 27, 2013|Article Writing|Private|Working
Mar 24, 2013|Copywriting|Private|Completed
Mar 8, 2013|Creative Writing|Private|Completed
As a premium writer specializing in web copy, I understand your basic need is to make EVERY word count! The Internet is changing the way people look at things and you certainly need a prolific article writer to ensure your web pages have the zing and the chutzpah to make readers come back for more. That is where I hope to feature prominently in your web marketing campaign!
My experience includes writing for blogs and non-profit organization sites (I’ve also done a LOT of offline magazine writing). I can incorporate SEO speak naturally in your articles and make sure your articles are Penguin compliant.
Briefly put, I can write for the following niches:
- Travel City Guides (considered an expert)
- Creative Writing (considered an expert)
- Health and Lifestyle (considered an expert)
- Home and Housekeeping (considered an expert)
- Merchandise Reviews (considered an expert)
- Relationships and Family (considered an expert)
- Real Estate
- Personal Finance
- Bad Credit Loans
- Web Hosting Advice and Tips
- Green Energy and Eco-Friendly Technology
What I can regretfully not write about:
- Brochures, White Papers, and Press Releases that involve a lot of company and product research
- Pornographic and obscene content in any form
- Movie reviews
- News portfolios and snippets
- Overly technical and programming based articles
- Legal topics
- Medical articles for submission in health journals
- Academic articles involving heavy library based...
Read More »
Nathaniel Berman, CEO, She-Budgets.com
Copywriting Services/Ghost blogging
2012 - 2012
She-Budgets is an entertainment industry focusing on well-being and the feminine niche. We ghost blogged for their online magazine writing at least 15 original, well-researched premier articles a...
KC Whitney LLC, New Jersey
Copywriting Services/Ghost Blogging
2010 - 2011
We were responsible for producing ORIGINAL content related to the gaming, travel industry and medicine niche.