I am a creative chameleon who draws inspiration from years of professional, personal and pedagogical experience. I aim to channel your vision by putting into words the things you simply could not say.
Read More »
My professional career reflects 11 years of solid multi functional experience as a technical writer, litigator, public relations professional, and consultant on behalf of health care professionals, artists, students/parents/teachers, businesses, government entities, administrators, educational institutions and private individuals throughout...
With substantial writing, legal, consulting & public relations experience and an advanced degree to my credit, I am a loyal and committed client advocate and persuasive writer/speaker.
However, I am always open to new and refreshing ways to grow and advance my personal and career interests. I tend to “think outside the box” and I welcome positive ways to make a change. In that vein, I am eager to expand my freelance career because I am often desirous of new experiences and challenges.
The types of projects I am currently accepting include, but are not limited to:
- Press kits, profile bios, social media upkeep and blogs.
- Review files, report and summarize primary issues (specialty is medical cases).
- Academic writing projects
- Conduct web based research
- Supervise and critique the assignments of others
- Prepare briefs, memoranda and reports designed to present and defend my client's position before a tribunal of people with an eye towards who my target audience is.
- Proofread and edit fiction and non fiction pieces.
- Creative writing, logo and lingo.
- Ghost writing.
- College essay preparation, review.
- Collections/Cease and desist matters in your name.*
- Product naming.
Have a project that you would like to discuss? Feel free to contact me at any time and tell me about your vision. I will help you by providing the words that you cannot say.
Read More »