Do you have an action or hardcore Flash game engine that you need coded? As the developer of Flash games in ActionScript 3.0, I have completed over 30 Flash games for various clients, as well as had two of my own games sponsored.
Read More »
My services also include, if desired, building engines that support re-useability for future games. The primary method is by using XML to modify high-level game design data, that the engine can understand. This allows someone to easily and quickly modify certain aspects of the game, without requiring access to the...
Dec 11, 2010|Web Programming|Private|Working
Dec 9, 2010|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Nov 15, 2010|Flash & Flex Animation|Private|Working
Your project must specify a 2D, single-player, browser-based Flash game.
Terms and Conditions:
- Coding of the game engine logic for browser based Flash games for the Flash player using ActionScript 3.0.
- Game design and mechanics, graphics, and sounds, if applicable, must already be provided.
- Must be a new game from scratch.
- Some 3rd party engine libraries may include Box2D, Nape or PlayerIO (excluding its multiplayer-services)
- The following are excluded:
a). Building a game to played on Facebook or other social networks;
b). Targeting any platform other than the desktop web browser using the Flash Player plugin (for example, Adobe Air, mobile, or HTML5);
c). Modifying a game engine,that was not originally coded by me.
d). Using older versions of ActionScript (AS1 or AS2), or targeting a version of the Flash Player older 10.0
Please see my games presented here on Elance, or this site, which includes many games whose engines I have coded for other clients:
Read More »