• Over 10.5 years of experience in Software Testing / QA Processes in Product Development Environment.
Read More »
• Proficient in System Integration, Regression, Performance, UAT, Exploratory, and Security Testing.
• Proficient in developing & designing Test Plans and Test Cases.
• Proficient in writing detailed / relevant / valid / reproducible / unique bug reports.
• Experienced in SDLC & STLC for Waterfall, Iterative & Agile (SCRUM/XP/KANBAN/ATDD).
• Experienced in implementation of Testing models such as AGILE, SEI-CMMI, TMMi, TPI, TMAP, V-Model.
As Tester/Test Manager/Test Lead:
• Led Testing operations for various products developed in India & Paris such as Internet Booking Engine, iCRS, FastBooking.com, Distribution Channels, Mobile Portals, Mobile Native Apps, Updater, Checker, Crawler, Proxy Scanner, ConfigTool, CustConfig, Ticket System, Control Panel, Dashboard, Statistical Interfaces, Unified Authenticated System (UAS), Distribution Partners Integration, XML WebServices, UI Framework, CRM, CMS, Newsletter, Social Media Dashboard, PMS 1-way and 2-way Integration etc.
• Involved in full Product-Development and Testing life Cycle that involves brainstorming with Product Managers & Development team to prioritize & finalize product & sprint backlogs, release plans, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria & automated tests.
• Obtained functional / performance / compatibility requirements from stakeholders for testing.
• Planned test iterations (prioritization, estimation, scheduling, and allocation) and finalized Test Strategies [Unit Testing, Integration, System, Performance, Regression, UAT, Beta & Live Releases] & managed their individual component-releases.
• Defined testing scope, test objectives, test strategies & testing risks in collaboration with Product Managers, ScrumMasters and Team members.
• Prepared test status reports to send to Product Manager, Development Head, CTO and Management.
• Prepared Test-Environment, Test Cycle/Progress reports, Reviewed Test Cases, Analyzed defect metrics & took...
Read More »