I am a financial professional with a Masters degree in Finance and experience working in a variety of financial roles in investment banking, education / non-profit, financial planning and consulting.
Read More »
My specific focus is in data analysis, forecasting, budgeting and business intelligence.
Oct 11, 2011|Financial Reporting|$1,777|Completed
Sep 20, 2011|Financial Reporting|$250|Completed
Mar 6, 2010|Other - Finance & Mgmt|$2,350|Completed
Jan 7, 2010|Financial Reporting|$200|Working
When you hire me, this is what you are getting:
- Experience creating and interpreting Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements, calculating financial ratios, forecasting cash flows and ROIs
- Experience in Excel for over 10 years and 3 major versions (2003, 2007, 2010) including complex financial models, statistical analysis, nested conditional and lookup formulae, pivot tables, conditional charts, data visualization dashboards and VBA macros.
- Niche expertise in designing solutions that use Excel to do a variety of tasks such as pull data, present analysis, facilitate 'scenario' creation, automate reports, and publish to SharePoint.
- An eye for design - my financial models work well, are easy to read and look good!
- Work ethic of providing a solution that is correct the first time. I will listen to what you have to say, work with you to define the project so that there is clear communication going both ways and provide the solution as you need it, when you need it.
I look forward to working with you!
Read More »