Read More »
I have been fully dedicated to Quality Assurance for more than ten years. In that time, I have been building expertise as a Troubleshooter & Performance Architect / Engineer.
I am capable of resolving performance-related issues on any level: hardware (operating system configuration, web server configuration, application server configuration, database server configuration), software (code auditing and code optimization). In short, I have many years' experience offering Performance Troubleshooting services to clients.
As far as...
• Performance Engineering, Troubleshooting/Optimization and Software Testing.
• QA Lead/Test Analyst/Test Architect.
• Bottleneck Detection/Resolution and Code auditing. Capability of quickly detecting system bottlenecks and leading performance-tuning tasks.
• Siebel 7.7-8.1 Performance Testing, Siebel Functional Testing, and Siebel EIM optimization activities.
• Senior Developer in languages such as: C, C++, C#, Java, Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Visual Basic.NET, ASP, ASP .NET, JAVA/J2EE, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
• DBA Coach: - Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g, 11g), MySQL 4.1 – 5.0, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008. Strong knowledge of SQL & relational database administration.
• Operating System administration and tuning: Linux (HP-UX, Red Hat), Solaris 8, Windows
• Performance Testing Tools: IBM Rational Performance Tester, IBM Service Tester, Mercury-HP LoadRunner, Radview WebLoad, Borland SilkPerformer, Oracle Application Testing Suite (Oracle Load Testing for Web Applications), LoadUI, Apache Jmeter and Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool.
• Functional Testing Tools: IBM Rational Functional Tester, HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), Mercury WinRunner and SoapUI.
• Deployment, integration and management of Defect-Reporting tools such as IBM Rational Requisite Pro, IBM Rational CQ Test Manager, IBM Rational Quality Manager, IBM Rational ClearQuest and IBM Rational Insight.
Read More »