This is Abdul Rehman, I am a Programmer Analyst with highly technical background, working for last 3 years as a result oriented, sincere and creative professional with self learning and problem solving capabilities, currently employed as an Assistant Manager IT at and advertising company in Abu Dhabi, having strong background in client meeting, and data gathering from clients using System Analysis & Business Analysis techniques ERP, POS, CRM, Back Office implementations, Business Intelligence BI Dashboard development, design and development...
Read More »
? Assistant Manager IT: ADEN ARTS, Abu Dhabi (May 2014–Current)
• To manage the IT function on a day-to-day operational basis to ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the company.
• Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications for plotter cutting, Printing, and CNC router cutting.
• Local and / or Wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
• Ensuring budgets and meeting deadlines of projects.
• Troubleshooting errors and fixing them.
• Operating CNC router, Printing Machine, and plotter as per client requirements.
? Co-Founder/Programmer Analyst: IDEVStudio (Apr 2012–Current)
• System Analyst / dotNET Developer
• Team Management and Collaboration and providing business solutions.
• Front end / Back end development using C#, VB.NET, SQL Server
• Research, System Analysis to create Designs/interfaces and System Architecture, approval of designs from clients, then starting development.
• Code maintenance to correct errors or to enhance the program’s capability, managing change control along as well.
? Communicating directly to the clients for gathering functional requirements and successfully completed many projects for clients.
? Programmer / Analyst, ImperialSoft Pvt. Ltd. Pakistan(Jan 2013–Mar 2014)
? Analysis & Design
? Performing Research and analysis on new technologies and preparing business proposals
Read More »