Trained conference producer and online researcher NYC...
Read More »
Over 20 year experience...
Advanced use of MS Office 2013 (Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher), Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional), MS Visio.
Fluent spoken, written English and French...
Business research background specializing in Finance, Banking, Insurance, Pensions, Healthcare.
Jun 21, 2012|Other - Finance & Mgmt|$0|Completed
Dec 8, 2011|Presentation Formatting|$0|Completed
Jan 4, 2011|Event Planning|$1,640|Completed
- Develop Business Plans, Marketing Plans, Sponsorship Proposals, RFPs and other business related documentation.
- Build delegate lists, sponsorship lists, competitive analysis.
- Organize research subject matter into well developed databases in MS Excel.
- Find client related information on internet and with subscription database searches.
- Find high level intricate and profitable subjects to develop into working conference agendas for finance and executive business level conferences, workshops, summits (events).
- Source information on competition, sponsorship participation, media sponsorship, delegate sales leads.
- Work closely with sponsorship requests, delegate sales requests.
- Recruit a full line of speakers, keynote addresses, industry insiders and experienced professionals for business conference production.
Revise work as needed...
Read More »
2008 - Present
Use research tools such as Bloomberg, Lexis/Nexis, ProQuest and the internet to develop contemporary topics.
Research business topics via phone interviews to develop topics into working conference...