I have extensive experience in the fields of analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance. Possess expertise in designing and implementing reports using Crystal Reports, Access, MS Excel and has extensive experience in writing SQL queries for Oracle and MS SQL Server databases.Though database and software development has been dominant in my entire career but I have a good exposure of Business Intelligence development as well. I am equally effective in working independently or as a part of team, also Comfortable interfacing...
Read More »
I have developed lots of skills in Database Management including Installation, configuration, upgrade, and migration of databases, daily backup and recovery of database if needed, database security, storage and capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning and troubleshooting.
Details of responsibilities and project which I have are as under;
• Data migration (onsite)
• Database migration
• Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
• Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
• Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
• Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
• Develop database tables and dictionaries.
Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
• Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
• Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
• Test databases objects and perform bug fixes.
• Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
• Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
• Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
• Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
Read More »