To be an Expert Business means to understand all the problems of the clients. And find the best way to solve it with high quality.
Read More »
More then 1 year of Quickbooks ,Mayob , peachtree and Bookkeeping including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, Credit and Collections, General Ledger, Account Analysis and Reconciliations, Bank reconciliation, Credit card Reconciliation experience allows us to feel needs of our clients and help to make their business better.we are in the top of the workflow through the project from the beginning to...
Our passion is helping businesses thrive and prosper and educating business owners about how to best manage their finances. We keep our clients informed about the latest tax laws, financial strategies and new technology to ensure they benefit from the latest developments in accounting, tax laws and finance.
We are a results oriented company. We concentrate on your cash flow and bottom line so that you can concentrate on what you do best ~ run your company.
What can we do for you and your company?
* A QuickBooks accounting system will be created just for you and your company to make monitoring your financial health quicker and simpler.
* You will get the reports you need to make sound financial decisions. You will know what your cash flow is at any given moment.
* Eliminate bank errors and overdraft issues as well as late fees. The finance charges on your credit cards can also be reduced.
* Eliminate penalties and interest fees on payroll taxes and sales tax.
* Take advantage of discounts to increase the money in your pocket.
* Receive payment from your clients in a timely manner.
* Take advantage of all the deductions available to you, reduce your tax burden and get your tax return to the IRS and the state on time.
* Increase profits for shareholders as well as yourself.
* Ensure that your request for a loan, line of credit or funding from venture capitalist (or angel investor) covers all your costs.
Our knowledge of online banking and e-commerce enables us...
Read More »