I am an experienced project manager who is passionate about their work. I've played a vital role in a number of projects in the engineering, healthcare and not-for-profit sectors, including IT projects. I care deeply about ensuring my projects deliver solutions that better serve the end users; concentrating on the needs of the users (be they employees, customers or patients, for example) is, I believe, the key to delivering better business benefits.
Read More »
Producing high quality outcomes often requires innovative solutions. I find it useful to...
I am a project manager with a Master of Engineering degree from the University of Cambridge. I am a registered PRINCE2 practitioner and approved trainer with fifteen years of experience in the engineering, public, healthcare and not-for-profit sectors. My project experience includes CRM/Website implementation, e-learning, procurement exercises and engineering development.
I can offer dedicated project management to a wide range of businesses for short or long-term projects including:
- Documenting roles and responsibilities
- Planning and scheduling
- Stakeholder consultation
- Risk management
- Managing quality/testing activities
- Managing issues such as requests for change or off-specifications
- Benefits realisation planning
Here is an illustrative sample of my project management experience:
- Managed a 3-month project to map the size, structure and vacancy rate of the diagnostic radiography workforce in the UK
- Led a multi-functional team in a 3-month project to produce a specification of requirements for a replacement CRM system defining the scope, schedule, budget and deliverables - then project-managed the associated procurement exercise and upgrade of the CRM system
- Project-managed the technical development and launch of a rebuilt website www.sor.org
- Led a cross-organisational team in the selection and implementation of an online collaboration tool for staff and volunteers, resulting in improved online group working
- Designed and...
Read More »