I am a SCAD grad living in Atlanta, GA.
I haven't worked proffesionaly for long, so I will work hard to make every project turn out fantastic.
I am very dedicated to projects I am working on, and I enjoy finding unusual solutions to challenging problems. I love the process of creation and development within a project, and am more than capable of working with a team or on my own.
If you're looking for a creative, talented, motivated person to fulfill your project needs, I'm your guy.
I can create interesting and innovative websites, logos, and graphic design elements. I am experienced in 2D and 3D animation as well as Flash programming.
- Animation: use of manual and digital methods to create character and technical animation in 2D, 3D, and
Stop Motion techniques
- Character Design: design of characters using a variety of styles and genres ranging from cartoon or anime
to realistic; heavily influenced by research
- Game Design: creation and development of story lines for interactive non-linear games (alternate reality) with
print and web implementation.
- Illustration: use of digital and traditional media to render graphic and classical images
- Page Layout : incorporate images and text for print and web materials
- Animation Layout Design: design layouts for scenes in animated projects
Read More »