Adaptancy LLC helps you cut the chaos from your projects. We are experienced and passionate about software development (including mobile), technology (device development), project management and lean consulting. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma Green Belt, Professional Engineer (PE), and Scrum Practitioner. Proven experience handling major software and hardware projects in high volume, and high pressure environments across multiple time zones. Excellent communications, and organizational skills. Skilled problem...
Read More »
Adaptancy LLC is an experienced technology and software project management company with 10 years of corporate experience delivering complex technology projects. Our history of experience includes effectively and efficiently delivery projects for Tatung, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Intel, Microsoft, and T-Mobile.
Adaptancy LLC has offices in Seattle, Washington with experience working with distributed teams in Asia, Europe, and North America. We plan, initiate, and manage your projects to ensure you avoid the chaos that typical projects encounter!
We are customer focused, professional, and work collaboratively with engineers, managers, and product owners. We are certified PMP, Six Sigma, and Agile practitioners, and we work with your team to apply the right processes that are helpful and team-friendly.
Some of our recent mobile software projects include:
- AT&T Hackathon Safety Net Application
- Start-up Weekend Legal Application (www.casebooker.lawyer)
- Android Visual Voicemail for T-Mobile
- T-Mobile SIM Unlock
- Wi-Fi Calling for T-Mobile
We can help you with:
- hiring and managing a team
- personas and market research
- software specifications
- Scrum Master, and Agile
- customer facing technical documentation, release notes
- account management and technical sales
- managing waterfall, agile, or iterative projects
- risk management, and communication management
- proof of concept UX wire diagrams
- mobile application product and project planning
Read More »