Who am I?
Read More »
I am a woman who is in love with the written word. Ever since I could put pencil to paper, I have been enamored with the English alphabet. Throughout school and college, I tried to indulge this love by writing for school magazines, editing the college magazine and writing Letters to Editors of national publications. And yes, I have tried to express my poetic side as well.
In addition to being a language lover, I’m also a culinary expert and domestic Goddess, or as many would say, an excellent cook and a wonderful housewife. Well,...
What have I done?
Don’t let my lack of Elance experience deceive you. I have years of experience in the real world as well as a substantial presence on freelancing site oDesk.
I have done a lot of things, but will limit them here to the ones that are relevant to you:
• I have been a freelance writer for over 2 years, with multiple clients spanning industries and continents.
• I have been an editor with a reputed publishing house.
• I have designed PR campaigns for several big-name brands as a full-time job.
What can I do?
For you, my client, I can do the following:
• Translate your thoughts into words that capture readers’ attention.
• Forge emotional connections with your target audience using the written word as a potent tool.
• Guide you on how to get the maximum “bang for your buck” in terms of content development.
• Help you help your customers understand your business, and loosen their purse strings to pay for what you sell.
Whether it be websites, brochures, articles, sales letters, emails or eulogies, I can help you make the most of anything that involves the written word. And then again, I also provide that invaluable woman’s attention to detail.
Read More »
Perspective PR Agency (Mumbai)
2007 - 2008
As a PR Manager with Perspective (Mumbai), I held several client accounts. I was responsible for managing their media relations.