I have over 20 years experience as a highly organized and professional administrative assistant that I want to put to work for you. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher can be used to help you take administrative tasks off your plate and get you back in to your core business. I have also been responsible for planning and logistics of meetings involving 10 to 70 participants, including agendas, training binders, and expense sheets. My experience also includes maintaining a budget, ordering supplies,...
Read More »
Jan 1, 2014|Virtual Assistant|$87|Completed
Sep 12, 2013|Office Management|$25|Completed
Aug 29, 2013|Research & Surveys|$329|Completed
Since the exact services that will be required will be different for each client, here are a few examples of what may be included:
- Writing or editing business documents, correspondence, flyers and/or emails.
- Coordinating schedules and/or calendars.
- Organizing, facilitating and creating materials for business events or meetings.
- Preparing documents and/or presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, or Word.
- Monitoring and/or creating social networking updates.
- Creating or maintaining contact lists for mailings.
- Travel bookings.
In my previous and current jobs, I have gained the following skills:
- Typing speed of 64 words per minute and 10 key by touch
- Experience with Yahoo! Small Business web site creation and upkeep
- Blogspot creation and upkeep
- Creation and submission of expense reports
- Set up and maintenance of Freshbooks
Read More »