Experienced social media analyst and strategist, with a focus on paid media campaigns. I worked at a social agency for two years, during which time I had clients that had large social budgets: a large cable operator, CPG brand, and more. Campaign objectives ranged from general fan acquisition to direct response campaigns that focused on driving ROI or leads. Now I work as the strategy lead for several start-ups under the same venture portfolio, developing their social presence and creating efficient paid campaigns.
Read More »
My experience ranges...
- Paid media campaigns with various objectives: Fan acquisition, engagement, lead generation, direct response, app installs.
- Have worked for large clients at a social ad agency with the above goals. Clients included: a large Cable operator in the U.S., a well-known CPG brand, mobile gaming companies.
- Paid media campaigns that include the following objectives: Follower growth, engagement, Twitter Chats, traffic driving, lead generation, app installs.
- In addition to my client work, I have run Twitter advertising test that were published in Business Insider.
- Leverage offsite ads and sponsored updates to generate traffic and engagement, respectively.
- Perform audits of a brand's social platforms to determine key metrics for success, and where to improve.
- Analyze the data across various segments, including: content length, post frequency, post TOD, voice.
- Provide recommendations to improve the brand's primary objective along these lines.
Read More »
NowThis News / The Dodo
Senior Social Strategy Manager
2014 - 2014
- Lead for organic and paid strategy on all social and outreach platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Outbrain
- Create paid media tests to maximize efficiency on each platform across...
Senior Social Media Analyst
2012 - 2014
- Served as Ad Operations Lead for highest spending US clients
- Oversaw a team of 4 junior analysts across multiple accounts
- Focused on analyzing and providing key insights for paid media...