• I have 6.3 Years experience in the development of Client server applications and Reports with technical exposure in T-SQL in Sybase along with Informatica ETL, UNIX, and MS Access in the Banking and Financial domain.
Read More »
• As part of my assignments, I have been in Requirement Analysis, Application Maintenance, Functional Studies, Coding, Quality Reviews, Testing, Implementation and System Support, Documentation with successfully meeting deadlines.
• I also acted as SCM Coordinator of the project.
• I am acknowledged as a trouble shooter and a...
• Analysis of business requirements and settling down with business users regarding the feasibility of the requirements.
• T-SQL programming which includes Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Cursor Programming, database triggers.
• Basic performance tuning for a client/server application heavily leveraging the Sybase in terms of systems resource; memory, I/O and CPU utilization.
• Analysing the reason for taking higher I/O and finding ways to improve it with the help of commands like update statistics, showplan, forceplan, statistics io, statistics time, use of index
• T-SQL programming efficient SQL (Sybase/Oracle) queries to generate reports involving multiple databases.
• Preparing ETL to load data from file system to Database.
• Preparing shell scripts required to run reports, transfer files from file system to Unix box, keeping logs etc.
• Code Review and Promotion activities
• Resolution of critical defects
Read More »