I am a bi-lingual geek with a passion for all things related to marketing and technology. I run a technology website, an online e-commerce store, and a travel blog. I specialize in Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, and e-commerce. I received a scholarship to Infosys in India when I was in college, which allowed me to work with some of the best developers and software engineers in the world. I have worked as a mobile marketing director and as a Director of Communications in Latin America for a US based political marketing company for the last 5 years. I have worked on high profile political campaigns such as the presidential races in Colombia, Brasil, Ireland and other political campaigns in the USA, Mexico, Turkey, Belgium and more, helping them to build their digital marketing strategies.
Read More »
For more information, visit my tech blog http://trickortip.com, my Spanish language e-commerce store http://handmadecultures.com or my travel blog http://discoveringice.com.
I provide services in online marketing which includes: Google Adwords, Email Marketing, Website Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Marketing Consultations, Social Media Marketing, Viral Marketing, Monitoring and Maintenance of Digital Campaigns and accounts.
I have many years of experience with high profile clients so I also provide consultations to help you design, optimize and implement your online strategy.
If you are interested in finding more information from me, I would love to hear from you and we can discuss how we can work together.
- In 2004 I won the National Competition for Business Plans on Mobile Marketing when I was 18.
- In 2005-2006 I worked in an Multilevel Marketing company and learned how to sell anything and I got to sell more than $6,000USD a month on home care products.
- In 2007 I was the Kung-fu Champion in the local Universities championship. =)
- In 2008 I created an online e-commerce store to sell the food of all the restaurants in the campus of my university which became very popular.
- In 2009 I earned a Scholarship to study in India at Infosys, one of the biggest software development companies around the world.
- In 2010 I was the first employee of the Mobile Marketing company in which I worked to sell more than $200,000 USD (A record for the company).
- In 2010 I was leading the mobile marketing strategies for the political campaign of Juan Manuel Santos, the current president of Colombia.
Read More »
2012 - Present
I started my own business selling handmade artisan crafts in Colombia in early 2012. The website, http://handmadecultures.com, is growing everyday and we are hoping to expand the business rapidly...