I am working as a vendor of Microsoft on Microsoft Dynamics Rainer and Dynamics AX 2012 R3 development releases. I have 7 years of experience in ERP division especially in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and Dynamics AX 2012. My core expertise are in Dynamics AX development, AIF, SSRS, WorkFlow, Enterprise portal (EP).
Read More »
Feb 21, 2014|Software Application|Private|Working
Feb 18, 2014|Other - Data Science|Private|Working
Feb 18, 2014|Database Development|Private|Completed
Jan 20, 2014|Software Application|Private|Working
Microsoft Dynamics AX Division
Working as a member of Public Sector team to design and develop solutions for next release of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP collaboration with Microsoft and Tyler Technologies, USA.
1. Being a part of MS Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012 releases, participated in gap analysis, quick and functional specifications for Accounts Payable and Receivable, Bank module/areas in MS Dynamics AX using the Microsoft standard program management roadmap.
2. Leading a group of people to develop solutions for financials (receivables management, bank modules), trade and logistics (PO & SO processing) areas in MS Dynamics AX.
3. Working on latest MS Dynamics AX frameworks and subsystems like AIF, EP, SSRS, Workflow, Supertype/subtype, Business operation framework, data effective framework etc. and integration of MS Dynamics AX with other business applications.
4. Formulated development and testing strategies and processes.
5. Conducting training sessions in MS Dynamics AX involving both functional and development areas of MS Dynamics AX.
6. Following the standard product deliver process proposed by Microsoft throughout initial design phase to maintenance like writing Development estimate document, Design development document, Scorecard document, quality code and unit testing.
7. Involved in design and code review process for public sector team.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, AX 2009, AX 4.0
Microsoft Dynamics AX Design and Development
Read More »