Experienced developers who have worked for both startups and large corporations, with a vast range of knowledge and skills. We can deliver quality solutions in extremely short timelines.
Previous work experience with the likes of Viacom, Sony, Cartoon Network, Nike.
We are well experienced with web development (Drupal, PHP, etc.) as well as hard-core programming (C/C++, Java, Objective-C, iPhone).
Current completed iPhone/iPad projects:
- Night Box: A NYC lifestyle app that gathers venue information and images from a custom built website backend. Various technology at work here, including XML parsing, image manipulation, In-App purchase of doorman information, etc.
- DaVinci's Secret Machines, a physics puzzle game based on the Incredible Machines genre. It was featured in 8 countries (including the US, UK, Germany and Australia) in the Staff's Favorites and New and Noteworthy sections.
- Santa's Shiny Balls Pinball, a Christmas themed pinball game.
- Food Cop:NYC Edition, which does data gathering via XML generated from scripts on a web server that pull data off a SQL DB. It also uses geo-location and the map API to map results, and has the ability to call a restaurant to book a reservation.
- The White House Blogs, which pulls XML and images directly from the White House web page.
- Metrobalance, an app that calculates how much money you need to put into your MetroCard so as to not have a balance left over in the end.
- ETA, a navigation app that gathers...
Read More »