• Experienced Technical Support Engineer, Systems and Application Engineer including experience with installation, service and administration of medium to large multi-server environment.
Read More »
• Experience and knowledge with Windows Server platform (2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2), Installation and configuration of Windows Active Directory, Group Policies, File and Print Services, DNS and DHCP FTP and Email Server roles.
• Advanced IT troubleshooting experience (PC hardware/software, browsers, etc.)
• Solid understanding of networking protocols – TCP/IP,...
Server and Application Engineer - SolarWinds (March 2013 – November 2014)
• Responds to and/or initiate SolarWinds Application (NPM and NCM) technical troubleshooting sessions with customers – via phone, email and remote session.
• Interact with customers at all levels, demonstrated ability to communicate with both the very basic users to the technically advanced users (Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Helpdesk, etc).
• Manage and work support tickets per industry best practices utilizing existing CRM systems.
• Effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical customers.
• Coordinates the resolution of technical issues with Advanced Support Teams and escalate issues per pre-established guidelines.
• Contributes to our Knowledgebase (author and edit knowledge base articles).
• Maintain working lab systems to facilitate reproduction of customer issues.
• Reports to Technical Support Manager and performed other related duties as appropriate and required.
IT Systems Engineer and Senior Technical Support Engineer (August 2011 – November 2012)
• Manages and monitors all running virtual servers from Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer virtualization hosts.
• Manage multi domain Windows Active Directory infrastructure including AD user account management, AD groups, group policies and OU structures.
• Manage daily and weekly backups of all infrastructure servers (physical and virtual Servers) using HDPS (CommCell).
Read More »