This is NO time limit, NO rush.
This is howto compile Java + resource + .xml to become Android .apk
Please read the attach files:
file2.java -- backend logic
click digit 1 will display something1
click digit 2 will display something2
click digit 9 will display something9
main.xml -- frontend graphic interface design
main.jpg -- frontend ...
“May 25, 2013 "about payment, 50% deposit = 20USD pay in advance
I will have related questions to ask, if satisfy, I pay the rest 50%"
I NOT fully satisfy”
“If you don't want to give me money, I don't care. But if you say you're not satisfied because I didn't answer whatever questions you had to ask me, you're wrong. I answered all of your questions and then you ask me to further develop which was NOT in our job agreement. I've completed the job perfectly within 1 day and then you ask me other IRRELEVANT questions whether I know this or I know that. Keep the 20 bucks to yourself and buy a book where you can learn about how to keep a job agreement. Sorry I can't keep my manners because of your stupid feedback about how I didn't answer your irrelevant questions. Thank you though, I'm posting the questions here so that my other clients know why I had to get this poor rating and feedback from you.
1. Do I know ant? (Why do you need ant? You didn't ask me if I knew ant when you awarded me the job and this job doesn't need ant)
2. Do I know manual compiling of android code? (Why do I need to know manual compiling when I can compile using Eclipse? It's not like compiling manually will give you better result, the whole android developers use Eclipse mostly)
3. How to create a keystore for apk? (Why do you need to create a keystore? And why should I guide you about creating a keystore? Did we agree on it? Yet I made TWO PDF guides for you about how to create and export keystore using Eclipse)
4. Can the program be compiled on this: http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/? (NO OTHER IDEs can compile Android apps except for Eclipse, and I told you that)
5. Can the project file only be opened by Eclipse?
6. Can you please do the change? I want to change the program. I need something new. (NO because the job was only to create the 1st program)
7. I don't like all these folders, remove these: src > com > virtuemart > numberconverter (Android was not built on what you like or not, it is the way it works. Each source file needs to be in a package which are managed in subfolders)
8. Get rid the 1st line: package com.virtuemart.numberconverter; (Why man? It needs for the app to work!)
9. Can you please change the way of your programming?
So, please tell me, which questions are relevant to the job? I answered all of your irrelevant questions and I answered them nicely. Yet you don't pay me the rest of the money give a poor rating and a lame feedback. I hope my other clients know now why I got this feedback. And I also hope no one wants to work with you again. Because you will make them wait for more than 1 months and then give them bad feedback without paying.”
Freelancer Feedback Comments for Client:
“Not a good client to work with. Made me wait for more than 1 month when I completed the job perfectly within 1 day. He paid me only half of my money and now says he didn''t pay me the rest because I couldn''t answer his questions about the job. Believe me, 90% of the questions were not related to the job and 50% of them was about whether I know this or that. I''ve posted all the irrelevant questions that he asked me in respond to his feedback on my job. Please read and be careful while working with this guy.”