2005- Nov 2011 United States Air Force – 125th Fighter Wing, Logistics ,Jacksonville, Florida
Program Manager / Software Manager
• Train, discipline, coach and develop a team of twenty two military personnelist and also manage their payroll.
• Assign members their Government purchase travel credit cards.
• Evaluate work performance of the team.
• Plan and administer the programs for recruitment, appointment, utilization and distribution, and provide technical
services regarding staffing of Military positions.
• Determine minimum qualification requirements in accordance with appropriate military regulations.
• Track all applicants and turn in reports on a monthly basis.
• Provide guidance, advice, counsel, or instruction to Military subordinates in resolving administrative and on technical problems.
• Resetting of passwords and installation of software on personnel computers.
• Prepare organizational charts, write official correspondence, and prepare reports for chain of command.
• Accumulate and analyze statistics concerning staffing functions such as turnover, resignations, promotions, hiring lag
• Advise commanders, unit personnel and applicants on regulatory requirements of the programs and develops letters of instruction.
2002 – 2005 Citibank, (Home Depot Portfolio) Jacksonville, Florida
Bi-Lingual Operations Call Center Manager
• Supervised three teams of twenty...
Read More »