Jul 28, 2010|System Administration|$300|Working
Jun 28, 2010|System Administration|$300|Completed
May 4, 2010|System Administration|$450|Completed
Akamit Systems is a consulting and technical support company providing services for customers with emphasis on enterprise unix systems and storage area networks (SAN), network integration and security.
- Sun Hardware and Software. Sun servers installation, administration, troubleshooting. SPARC machines of all generations from entry level to high end systems. amd64 systems. Solaris Administration.
- Enterprise Backup Software, Veritas Netbackup, EMC/Legato Networker/Sun Enterprise Backup. Hardware suggestions, installation, developing backup policies, troubleshooting.
- Storage Systems, primarily HDS (Hitachi Data Systems) but not limited to them. Capacity planning, performance considerations and troubleshooting, runtime reconfiguration.
- Managing SAN fabrics. Configuration and administration of Brocade based SANs. Monitoring, trobleshooting, performance tuning.
- Network Integration. Planning and developing network insfrastructure as a whole. Implementing complex IP networks using most suitable technologies and practices.
- Monitoting. Developing and implementing monitoring systems based on nagios. Creating custom plugins for your software and hardware to ensure proactive reaction on Unix-like systems and software problems. No Windows stuff.
- Clustering. Creating clusters with Veritas Cluster Server, Sun Cluster. Load balanced configurations using hardware load balancers.
- Network and systems security. Firewalling, hardening hosts.
- Cisco switches, routers, access...
Read More »