I specialize in Building and Managing scalable Systems mainly Windows, Unix and Linux Based systems. I also have experience on installation and optimization of Network equipment. I have a 5 year track record of working with systems and networks to achieve complex computing needs of the end user. Solutions I have implemented are based on;
Read More »
- SuSE linux
- MS Server 2003
- MS server 2008
On the networking side;
- Cisco systems
- Linux As a Router
- Unix as a router
Through out my work, I have been able to aquire valuable experiences and those experiences can best be grouped in technologies i.e I have built;
- web hosting systems [using Ensim, Plesk, Cpanel]. I have also in the past set up and prepped systems to host corporate websites and web management systems.
- CMS based Systems [based on Joomla, Drupal, Mambo]. I also carry out comprehensive documentation and offer training manuals for the end users to be able to manage the installed systems on their own.
- Mail Servers for small and large enterprises with super spam detection and sorting, auto forwards, vacation replys etc. I also offer on going support to upgrade the system and provide 24/7 support.
- Firewalls and Intrusion Detection systems, I make sure you know when hackers are scanning your system in Real Time.
- File management systems
- Directory services using LDAP; this allows the clients to be able to control their organizations network and services access. the client is able to control windows client log on and also allow on the road employees to be able to work wherever they are.
- Backup systems and Mirror systems for High Availability systems. This kind of system allows the client to have a system on standby that is the actual replica of the primary. This allows my clients to put their worries of system breaks and disruptive hacks as the data is always safe.
I have also work expertise on VMware, VirtualBox and Microsoft Virtual PC.
Read More »