Civil Engineer, Building Planner, Auto Cad Engineer/teacher, Estimator
1. Develop 2D drawings in Auto Cad 2006 (or 2005) from
hand made sketches.
2. Prepare Detailed Estimates from all linked available
drawings, fully dimensioned.
3. Prepare 3D models in Auto Cad 2006 (or 2005) from
hand made sketches/Available fully dimensioned
4. Make proposals (2nos., 1 as per vastu and 1 without vastu).
You must have to provide information as under:
a. Exact size of your plot.
b. Exact dirction of north (with arrow).
c. Your requirements such as:
i. drawing room 1 no.
ii. Bed Room no.
iv. Stairs (inside or outside)
v. Dining Hall/room
vi. Verandah (yes or no)
vii. Ground Floor only / Ground FLoor & First Floor
viii. For more clarity e-mail your hand made
details/site plan (if set backs are also needed at
particular side then this document will be helpful).
ix. Result may be expected in 3 days to 1 week.
x. Changes will be done free of cost "one time".
xi. For corrections/editing/changes you will have to make those changes by your hand on the drawing/s and then e-mail again the scanned copy/copies. However changes may be conveyed in writing also.
4. Above drawings may also be demanded in .pdf format.
5. Data work entry in Microsoft Excel 2003 & Microsoft Office 2003.
Read More »