Sep 21, 2014|Database Development|Private|Completed
1. Have lead group of talented SQL Programmers and DBAs. Defined Best Practices (Agile, TDD), Coding Standards, Standard Operating Procedures, Version Control, Automation, Deployment practices, Performance Tuning Standards, Code Review Guidelines etc.
2. Apt at translating business requirements into formal requirements and design documents (FSD/ SRS, TSD, HLD, LLD), establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including planning, programming and testing that culminate in acceptance of the results by the business group.
3. Worked as project lead as part of the Change The Bank teams in Investment Banks to develop (new initiatives, enhancements, bug fixes), test, tune and integrate various systems and feeds.
1. Oracle 10g – SQL, PL/SQL (Application Development).
2. DB2 UDB (for Linux, Unix, Windows) 7/8/9 – SQL, SQL/ PL (Administration and Development).
3. Sybase ASE 12.5/15 – SQL, T-SQL (Application Development).
4. MS SQL Server 2008 – SQL, T-SQL (Application Development).
5. NoSQL Databases – MongoDB, Neo4j.
6. Logical/ Physical database designing, database migration, data management, SQL tuning, optimization, benchmarking.
7. Data Warehouse/ Data Mart modeling.
8. Concepts – Big Data-Hadoop, Business Analytics.
9. Tools – Embarcadero DBArtisan/ RapidSQL, Toad, QuestCentral for DB2, Sybase PowerDesigner, Case Studio, Erwin, Enterprise Architect, MS Visio, SVN, MS Project.
Read More »