I am a native Italian speaker willing to provide professional-level translation and proofreading services for English and Italian clients.
Read More »
I've worked for 4 years as proofreader and translator for an Italian niche blog and a wiki-based community. Studying English is a passion I've been swept away by since I was 5 when I used to travel to Scotland; later in life I've travelled to England, Ireland and Malta. In 2008, I have been awarded an ESOL Examinations' (University of Cambridge) certificate. To provide maximum professionalism I prefer...
Oct 6, 2012|Academic Writing|Private|Completed
Sep 26, 2012|Translation|Private|Completed
A list of examples of documents I can work on includes (but is not limited to):
- Formal and informal emails, newsletters, letters and postcards
- Hotels descriptions, websites, tourist information
- Curricola Vitae and cover letters
- Technical texts about scientific topics such as: physics, chemistry and basic engineering (please contact me and send a sample beforehand; consider my Bachelor's Degree in Material Science as reference level)
- Manuals and labels
- Catalogues and product descriptions
- Software and videogames (PC, Windows based)
- Any material for a general audience
I will also work on Italian audio files (please send sample beforehand) and English audio files (only high quality sound and very clear; please send sample beforehand).
I can proofread Italian, English-to-Italian translated, simple Italian-to-English translated and simple English documents, with coverage of all aspects: grammar, word usage, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and meaning (roughly 3$/page, to be negotiated).
Software includes: Microsoft Office, Open Office, PDF Editor, Notepad.
Read More »