For many years I provided support (and moments of comedic hilarity) to employers in the entertainment, IT, accounting and administrative industries. Now I'm semi-retired. Born and raised in NY during the 1950s by an accountant father and fashion model mother, I was raised to be thorough and accurate. Many of the positions I attained as a professional were due to these ingrained traits and my genuine desire to support and protect the people I reported to.
Read More »
I've been an actor. I've been an IT Presenter/Trainer with Microsoft (Windows and...
I am very new here but I can do almost anything for you using my Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Admin and comprehensive computer and IT skills to help ensure your success. I look for the little things that can zap you; together, we can avoid mistakes and multiply your successes. You will be hiring a wise ol' owl¿which makes you a very lucky soul!
Below are just some of the proficiencies and credentials that greatly enhance the value I offer you to accurately complete your accounting and/or administrative needs.
* Proficiency on iPhone, iPad, iTouch, iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, MAC OS 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion), IOS 6.1.4, Microsoft Windows 7 & XP, ScreenFlow, QuickBooks, Acrobat Pro, Pages, Numbers, iMovie, GarageBand, Keynote, iTunes, Final Draft
* Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT): 1997-2005
* Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Member, National Speakers Association: 2000-2006
* Possess Valid California Driver's License
* Possess Valid Passport: Expires, 2016
Read More »
Sunset Gower Services, LLC - Sunset Gower Studios
2008 - 2013
Project Managed the design, equipment purchases, installation and implementation of a telecommunications infrastructure to support both a gigabyte data network and a ShoreTel VoIP telephone system...
SGS Holdings, LLC - Sunset Gower Studios
Assistant Business Manager
2006 - 2008
Project Managed the migration from the DOS Platinum Accounting program to the NetSuite Accounting program that included creating the new Chart of Accounts and testing all field matching,...
Presenter, Sales/Marketing, windows & Office Suppo
1998 - 2005
Created and delivered Sales/Marketing and Technical, presentational content and produced Train the Trainer events for US OEM System Builder product tours that provided both marketing and technical...
Learning Tree International
instructional Designer, Technical Writer, Trainer
1996 - 1998
Planned, organized and provided Instructional Design services for a major computer training company that provided the content to produce innovative, computer based training (CBT) programs...
Actor, Admin, Bookkeeping, Typographer, Film Prod
1962 - 1998
Stage & Commercial Actor
* Personal Assistant to Gene Frankel
* Auditor/Accountant: Industrial and Television Films
* Designer/Typographer: Private Company Book Publisher