I am a Seasoned Affiliate Program Manager having been in the Industry for several years now.
I started out as an Affiliate with the Sole Purpose of “Getting rich quickly online,” well that wasn't the case, a lot of skills and experience was required to become a successful Affiliate Marketer and this is something that I had to learn along the way.
The road to success was great but at the same time a tough experience for me, “Why?” It took a lot of time for me to learn what I know now and I didn't want any other online Marketer to go through the same experience. That is why I felt the need to become an Affiliate Manager.
I nurture Affiliates to become successful with their Affiliate businesses while at the same time ensuring a smooth logical flow of the Affiliate program free from fraudulent activities that can compromise the merchants business.
I strive to create success for both the Merchant and Affiliate by offering the best practices in my field of expertise.
My responsibilities under this position included;
-Recruiting affiliates for the companies affiliate programs, this I did in a number of ways, ways which I would be happy to share with you if you permit me to hold an open discussion with you.
- Managing Affiliates already in the program.
- Incorporating strategies that will empower or improve the affiliate programs.
- Hold and organize campaigns (through a number of ways such as SMM, and email marketing), that will gradually create awareness about the affiliate programs.
-Research and analyze how competitive websites are fairing with their programs.
-Coach and create training materials that will better existing affiliates promotional methods and help bring in more sales for the companies.
-Create full detailed reports on a daily basis and on monthly basis concerning the progress or shortcomings of the affiliate programs and the affiliates at large.
-Balanced our Affiliate sales accounts to ensure payouts were distributed correctly.
- Answering and attending to queries brought forward from affiliates.
- Screening affiliates to make sure that the methods of promotion they are using conform with the company's policies and terms.
BACHELORS OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY
2009 - 2012
INTERLINK COMPUTER SERVICES
2010 - 2011
LUMO COMPUTER NETWORKS
2008 - 2010