Expert in Website Development, Data Mining, and Statistical Analysis. PhD Candidate in Computer Science with more than a decade of experience in the industry. Developed a number of websites for web-based startup companies that were featured on TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Wired, CNN, NBC News, CBS News, etc.
Read More »
Technologies: PHP5, Zend Framework, CodeIgniter, jQuery, Angular.js, Node.js, Meteor.js, visualization JS frameworks.
* Generate ideas on website UX, media coverage and userbase growth strategy. I have personally...
Dec 2, 2013|Web Programming|$454|Completed
Mar 31, 2008|Software Application|$400|Working
Mar 31, 2008|Software Application|$600|Working
Mar 9, 2008|Software Application|$300|Working
Typical development cycle is to work very closely with founders and the team and do some iterations to make growing and engaging website.
(1) Outline all basic requirements
(2) Think about UX, user acquisition, and media coverage strategy
(3) Find the points of integration with social networks. This is crucial for most websites and should be considered at early stage
(4) Implement the prototype. At this step, I expect client either to provide PSDs with graphics design or have designer in the team. If you need very simple and basic UI, I can make it myself
(5) Do the test drive, get some users and see the feedback. Integrate web analytics tools, find out what should be improved.
Back end: PHP5, Zend Framework, CodeIgniter Framework, MySQL.
Other tools and services: Git, SVN, memcache, gearman, Amazon EC2, S3, Google Analytics, LaunchRock, etc.
Read More »