Read More »
Professional well-experienced CTO/VP of engineering/Director R&D/Project manager is looking for a Company that would hire me (preferable European or American Company).
The mechanisms of software company/team building, working and effectiveness are absolutely clear for me.
I can build an efficient team, organize and manage the development, implementation and maintenance/support processes.
Using my skills and experience I can reach new achievements, and give to my employer excellent results and loyalty.
My experience and achievements:
- Over than 18-years experience in software/IT/offshore development area;
- I've successfully created "startup" companies from the scratch for US and European investors, and was managing it for years;
- Several completed software products that now used by a lot of customers worldwide;
- Tens of completed projects from 40 man-hours up to 5,000 man-hours;
- More than 300 completed interviews with candidates, more than 90 hired employees;
- A lot of successful technical solutions and published technical articles;
My aim is to create a Company/Project/Product/Team capable to work independently and steadily for a long time.
I would prefer a position, where I can harmonically combine my skills as team leader, project manager and consultant, business experience with my technical/technological experience and skills of software designer, programmer, technologist and implementer.
I am looking for an opportunity for career and professional growth in above-mentioned areas.
I would like to live and work in Kiev, Ukraine. Temporary relocations possible, up to 1-2 years. No permenant relocations please.
My detailed CV is available upon request.
E-mail: alexbua @ gmail.com
Read More »