7 plus years of Software Engineering experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, QA Engineer, and NesC Developer in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling (Logical and Physical), and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System(RDBMS).
Read More »
May 29, 2014|Testing & QA|$0|Completed
Aug 19, 2013|Testing & QA|$0|Completed
Apr 8, 2013|Database Development|$0|Working
Apr 8, 2013|Other IT & Programming|$0|Working
- Extensive experience in Data Transformations, Data Loading, Database Modelling and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in different phases of Oracle Application implementation life cycle including Technical Design, Data Conversion, Oracle Forms development, and Oracle report development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, End User Training, and Production Support.
- Have a strong knowledge on data ware housing concepts and implementation using oracle ware housing.
- Expert in creating indexed Views, complex Stored Procedures, effective functions, and appropriate Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g/11g, PL/SQL.
- Experience in Database design using Normalization and E/R Diagrams.
- Extensive experience in database programming using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience in developing UNIX Shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL (Coding Procedures, Functions, Database Packages and Triggers).
- Scheduled complex cron jobs on UNIX platform using crontab format
- Experience in Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Collections and Exception handling.
- Expertise in Database Performance Tuning and Optimization of SQL statements using Oracle Hints, Explain plan, Tkprof, SQL*Trace and Table partitioning.
- Experience in creating SQL loader scripts to load data from flat files into the database and also creating external tables to manage data which is stored at the OS level.
- Experience in retrieving data from Personal Data...
Read More »