Read More »
December 2002: Allied International University, New York, United States
Bachelor's degree, Accounting
GPA: 3.37 / 5
January 1997: Institute of Public Administration, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
higher diploma, Commercial Accounting
GPA: 3.24 / 5
Professional Experience (14 Years)
May 2009 - May 2011: Payroll Unit Manager
Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co. Ltd. (ARGAS)
Al-Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Oil/Petroleum
Job Role: Management
Manage the Payroll Unit to ensure correct salaries calculation and timely payment to the company’s employees.
Ensure that the government regulations and company’s policies & procedures are strictly enforced.
• Supervise, assist and train the Payroll team
• Manage The Microsoft Dynamics Solomon -Payroll Module
• Analyze and report on payroll data
• Stay informed of labor law, pay and social contributions regulations, as well as accounting regulations and standards that may affect Payroll activities.
• Help set up company Payroll related procedures and, if necessary, establish specific administrative procedures.
• Ensure that administrative procedures are effectively implemented.
• Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the company payroll.
• Ensure accurate cost distribution.
• Ensure proper calculation and monitoring of the Service Indemnity provision.
• Ensure proper control on Leave balances.
• Maintain all Payroll records, report and computations.
Relations with third parties and other departments
• Participate in the annual audit (financial statements, auditors report).
• Provide assistance to the Finance Manager to answer questions posed...
Read More »