I have over 5 years experience in call center management. I have worked with over +20 product lines and various applications. My experience has made me an expert in: data analysis, research, trending, service and leadership.
Read More »
I am well versed in Human Resource policies and guidelines.
I am goal driven and like to see results. Success is critical and if given the job I will not only complete the goal but exceed it.
The position of being a leader in a call/contact center for one of the largest banks in the world has given the opportunity to play many roles at work. I have recruited, supervised and developed over +100 team members in my term with the bank.
See below for some of the key items:
• Successfully led team through investor transition from Bank & Private to FHA and within
1st quarter placed within top 5% of all FHA performance metrics
• Established process for Fannie Mae loans secured by Bank and Private portfolio and reduced loan/pipeline aging by 70% and increased decisions by 50%
• Partnered with default lending managers to develop processes for reducing rework
• Identified trends in schedule adherence for site to determine productivity of team members in contact/call center environment (IEX)
• Increased Loss Mitigation pipeline by management of Collections department process, resulting in over 50% more loan decisions made in the program
• Implemented business strategies to offer superior product support
• Exceeded productivity goals using Wells Fargo performance metrics – performed in top 5% in all of Treasury Management Services
• Worked with Learning & Development team to develop training strategies for team members to have a strong knowledge base in bank products & operations
• Partnered with project teams to refine work processes related to Treasury products and services
• Ensured reporting deadlines are met for overlapping initiatives and projects
Read More »