If you are looking for someone to get your ideas across and to help you communicate, I will give you the right words to do so. For the last 2 years, I have written for many magazines and companies. My writing is simple, yet effective. I know the difference between "you're" and "your", therefore, grammatical errors are out of question. I'll put in my best in every project and make it a point to satisfy you.
Read More »
I specialize in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing in the form of Product Reviews and Website Content. By bridging the gap...
Apr 30, 2013|E-books and Blogs|$14|Working
• Writes content for e-marketing and website development purposes. Also, writes press releases for online newspapers.
• Develops, writes, and maintains information for internal and external audiences such as
online help, installation and upgrade instructions, and wiki information.
• Researches available product information; interviews remote and local technical experts;
conducts independent tests of technical features and software/documentation usability.
• Functions as a member of a cross-functional writing team in an agile development
environment; collaborates with product management, software engineers, quality
assurance engineers, and support personnel to produce product documentation based on
established deadlines and milestones. Attends and reports at regular team meetings.
• Performs and implements technical and peer reviews of product documentation.
• Understands different user levels and writes to the appropriate level. Adheres to
department standards, including templates and style guides.
• Provides status updates on projects as required by management. Coordinates with other
technical writers on documentation projects.
• Develops working knowledge of product functional areas as assigned.
• Develops proficiency in the company's internal processes and department guidelines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Read More »