By combining a knowledge of adult learning principles, an understanding of instructional design, and technical aptitude for learning management systems (such as Moodle) the end result is an eLearning experience for learners that is engaging, interactive and valuable.
Insight Learning Elements Inc. will work with you to create your eLearning environment based on your defined requirements, or help you to design those defined requirements.
Through the use of authoring software such as Articulate, SCORM packages can be designed to meet the branding requirements of the organization and offer effective rapid eLearning products for clients from virtually any industry.
Learning management systems (LMS) can be developed as a one-stop-shop for all the the learning needs of an organization, or combined with traditional face-to-face training as part of a blended learning model.
Let Insight Learning Elements Inc. be your guide to the world of eLearning!
Insight Learning Elements Inc. is using the Elance platform to connect and work collaboratively with individuals or organizations who are looking to begin their eLearning journey or within existing eLearning systems.
Insight Learning Elements Inc. can provide a number of services to assist you with your eLearning goals, such as:
- All aspects of Moodle LMS development; customization through the integration of plug-ins, SCORM packages, multimedia, asynchronous and synchronous communication tools, blog and portfolio features, rapid eLearning tools, scenario based learning, use of the Moodle assessment tools, and so on. Hosting, installation and upgrades are also services that are available.
- Instructional design based on sound adult learning principles and current practices. eLearning designs can be developed for courses that are solely online, or blended learning models, which are a combination of online and traditional face-to-face learning.
- Course development using the Articulate authoring software tools. Courses can be built using Powerpoint, then incorporating articulate to integrate voice over, interactive learning objects, quizzes, flash objects, etc. Using articulate for your course development allows organizations to include their branding into each screen of the lesson or quiz. The course can then be packaged in SCORM files for use in an LMS (learning management system), website, etc.
- Insight Learning Elements Inc. also has access to individuals who have extensive knowledge of PHP coding and database development that can help create a very customized feel to the look and functionality of your eLearning environment.
- Program Administrator or Coordinator services are another aspect of eLearning that Insight Learning Elements Inc. can provide. Maintaining users, tracking online presence, ensuring all completion requirements are met based on internally stated key learning elements or accreditation terms, technical support to managers, facilitators or learners including the production of user manuals or troubleshooting guides.
Essentially, Insight Learning Elements Inc. can take your eLearning needs from concept, to design, to implementation, to maintenance, to ongoing technical support or anything in between!
Please don't hesitate to contact Insight Learning Elements Inc. if any of these services are of interest to you or your organization.
Number of Employees
Payment terms can be negotiated at the time of contracting the services of Insight Learning Elements Inc. But generally, payment terms would be developed according to the determined milestones or hourly based projects through the use of Elance's Escrow services.
For lump sum projects or milestone based projects:
An example of what the payment terms of a project that has been determined to have four milestones would look something like this:
- Completion of milestone #1 - 25% of the total project cost would be due prior to starting on milestone #2.
- Completion of milestone #2 - 25% of the total project cost would be due prior to starting on milestone #3.
- Completion of milestone #3 - 25% of the total project cost would be due prior to starting on milestone #4
- Completion of milestone #4 - the remaining 25% of the total project cost would be due with confirmation of client's approval of services rendered. After receiving final payment any working documents or copies of images used, etc would be provided to client.
Hourly based projects using Elance's Escrow service would provide the client with snapshots in the Elance workroom of work being preformed, so the client can be rest assured that work is being completed effectively, efficiently and according to the predefined terms. Payment through Escrow allows both the client and the contractor to protected for services rendered and services requested. Time sheets are completed and submitted to the client on a weekly basis and payments by the client are also made on a weekly basis.
If you should have any questions regarding our payment terms please contact Insight Learning Elements Inc. to discuss.